Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zipper Tab In Flower Shop
04-17-2017, 02:21 AM
Zipper Tab In Flower Shop
I am unable to locate where I would use this zipper tab. Every place I've tried doesn't work. Can/will someone help me please?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
04-17-2017, 03:45 PM
RE: Zipper Tab In Flower Shop
(04-17-2017 02:21 AM)korteruckmar Wrote:  I am unable to locate where I would use this zipper tab. Every place I've tried doesn't work. Can/will someone help me please?

The zipper is used to open the wagon in the Flower Shop, Wyoming HO. I've attached a screenshot for your reference. Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Like Post
04-18-2017, 01:10 AM
(04-17-2017 03:45 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(04-17-2017 02:21 AM)korteruckmar Wrote:  I am unable to locate where I would use this zipper tab. Every place I've tried doesn't work. Can/will someone help me please?

The zipper is used to open the wagon in the Flower Shop, Wyoming HO. I've attached a screenshot for your reference. Smile

I've already opened both the wagon and the seed packets, but when I play the sites there are items not in any of these places. A zipper tab appears in the upper left. Don't know what to do at this point.
Like Post
04-18-2017, 02:27 PM
(04-18-2017 01:10 AM)korteruckmar Wrote:  
(04-17-2017 03:45 PM)Monika Wrote:  

I've already opened both the wagon and the seed packets, but when I play the sites there are items not in any of these places. A zipper tab appears in the upper left. Don't know what to do at this point.

You can disregard those items if you've already opened their respective miniscenes - it's a bug which won't affect the rest of the game.
As for the fly, I've replied to the other thread. Hope it helps.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)