Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Flower Shop
04-18-2017, 01:48 AM
Flower Shop
When I go to the Flower Shop, a zipper tab appears. I have already opened the wagon and the seed packet station. The Spring Quest for today is to obtain the fly, which I have done, and open the Venus Flytrap. But the fly doesn't appear, only the zipper tab. Help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
04-18-2017, 02:26 PM
RE: Flower Shop
The zipper tab and seed packet appearing even after already unlocking their respective miniscenes is a bug which you can ignore.

As for the fly - it should be found in the Candy Shop on the Day 7 Spring Quest. Once you find it, it should appear in the upper left corner, then you can click and drag to the venus fly trap. Could you try playing the Candy Shop HO again if the fly is not yet appearing?

Also, a reminder on the existing bug wherein inventory items for unlocking miniscenes disappear. To avoid this issue, we suggest immediately using the item to unlock the miniscene after finding it without closing the game. Sorry for the trouble.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Like Post
04-19-2017, 12:58 AM
(04-18-2017 02:26 PM)Monika Wrote:  The zipper tab and seed packet appearing even after already unlocking their respective miniscenes is a bug which you can ignore.

As for the fly - it should be found in the Candy Shop on the Day 7 Spring Quest. Once you find it, it should appear in the upper left corner, then you can click and drag to the venus fly trap. Could you try playing the Candy Shop HO again if the fly is not yet appearing?

Also, a reminder on the existing bug wherein inventory items for unlocking miniscenes disappear. To avoid this issue, we suggest immediately using the item to unlock the miniscene after finding it without closing the game. Sorry for the trouble.

Your reply is too late to fulfill yesterday's quest.
Like Post
04-19-2017, 01:52 PM
(04-19-2017 12:58 AM)korteruckmar Wrote:  
(04-18-2017 02:26 PM)Monika Wrote:  The zipper tab and seed packet appearing even after already unlocking their respective miniscenes is a bug which you can ignore.

Your reply is too late to fulfill yesterday's quest.

My sincerest apologies. Boomzap is located in Southeast Asia, and with the different timezones I'm unable to check the forum when it's day time in the other side of the world. Hope you understand.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)