Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Today's (4/18/2017) Spring Quest
04-19-2017, 01:25 AM
Today's (4/18/2017) Spring Quest
Hello, Monica. Your reply to my post yesterday was too late. I hope I receive timely help today.

I am trying to find 3 eggs. I've done the first one but on the second egg I've played the site 12 times. No egg, but a lot of zipper tabs. Help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Today's (4/18/2017) Spring Quest
(04-19-2017 01:25 AM)korteruckmar Wrote:  Hello, Monica. Your reply to my post yesterday was too late. I hope I receive timely help today.

I am trying to find 3 eggs. I've done the first one but on the second egg I've played the site 12 times. No egg, but a lot of zipper tabs. Help!

Hi korteruckmar, I'm really sorry about that. As mentioned in the other thread, we are in Southeast Asia (I'm in the Philippines to be exact), so I wasn't able to check the forum in the wee hours of the morning. For more up to date responses, you can also try the Big Fish Forums - some players are still active and are happy to help out (and likely to be in the same timezone as you are): http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3527.page

The second egg can be found at the Yacht HO, while the third egg can be found in Maine HO. Remember that you must have the quest to find it active when visiting the HO. Unfortunately, the timed quest might be over by the time you read this. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)