Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mini Scenes in Apple Orchard, WA
05-03-2017, 02:04 PM
Mini Scenes in Apple Orchard, WA
What is required to open these mini scenes?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
05-04-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Mini Scenes in Apple Orchard, WA
(05-03-2017 02:04 PM)korteruckmar Wrote:  What is required to open these mini scenes?

You can open the Apple Orchard miniscenes through a quest series called "Farming Deal" from Siri Lim. You can unlock this series by completing the Knights of the Round blueprint, and after some quest series in four other places.

The following are the items needed:
Tool Box (Guo Antiques)
Hammer (Portland)
Battering Ram (Boat Builders)

Hope this helps!
Like Post
05-06-2017, 02:17 AM
(05-04-2017 08:18 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 02:04 PM)korteruckmar Wrote:  What is required to open these mini scenes?

You can open the Apple Orchard miniscenes through a quest series called "Farming Deal" from Siri Lim. You can unlock this series by completing the Knights of the Round blueprint, and after some quest series in four other places.

The following are the items needed:
Tool Box (Guo Antiques)
Hammer (Portland)
Battering Ram (Boat Builders)

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the information. :-)
Like Post
05-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Yes, thank you, this gives me more information.

But, how do I access or activate the Farming Deal quest series? What is the Knights of the Round blueprint? And what are the other quest series and how do I activate them?

I have achieved Master level in all the cities that I have available, but not opening many of their miniscenes.

Please help, I am not making progress and feel like I'm just going in circles.
Like Post
05-12-2017, 05:07 PM
(05-12-2017 02:33 PM)korteruckmar Wrote:  Yes, thank you, this gives me more information.

But, how do I access or activate the Farming Deal quest series? What is the Knights of the Round blueprint? And what are the other quest series and how do I activate them?

I have achieved Master level in all the cities that I have available, but not opening many of their miniscenes.

Please help, I am not making progress and feel like I'm just going in circles.

The search for paintings and blueprints take place after you have already joined the Antique Explorers Society. Have you already unlocked the quests for that? If not, you're still very far off from the Farming Deal quest series. We suggest completing all of your active quests first, because doing so would trigger more quests. Some of the requirements to unlock the AES quests include an antique rating of 1000 and an upgraded Wharf with a floater plane. Here's a guide for when you unlock it: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344199.page
Like Post
05-13-2017, 12:36 AM
Okay, I'll keep working the game. I have finished all the quests available.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)