Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Setting up the airplane quest in the arcada
05-25-2017, 01:45 PM
Setting up the airplane quest in the arcada
I am on the Setting Up the Airplane Quest that requires me to find missing plane parts in the Penny Arcade. I have found the first one, but don't know which games to play to find the other two parts. I don't want to spend stars or gold bars if I don't have to. Please tell me which games I need to play to obtain these parts?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
05-25-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Setting up the airplane quest in the arcada
(05-25-2017 01:45 PM)korteruckmar Wrote:  I am on the Setting Up the Airplane Quest that requires me to find missing plane parts in the Penny Arcade. I have found the first one, but don't know which games to play to find the other two parts. I don't want to spend stars or gold bars if I don't have to. Please tell me which games I need to play to obtain these parts?

You can find a full guide created by some of the other players in the link below Smile
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344199.page

Good luck! Hope you have fun!
Like Post
05-26-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: Setting up the airplane quest in the arcada
(05-25-2017 01:45 PM)korteruckmar Wrote:  I am on the Setting Up the Airplane Quest that requires me to find missing plane parts in the Penny Arcade. I have found the first one, but don't know which games to play to find the other two parts. I don't want to spend stars or gold bars if I don't have to. Please tell me which games I need to play to obtain these parts?

Not as much as I once did. And the link you shared, although quite thorough, is sooooooooo long that it is overwhelming.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)