Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries FAQ and Walkthroughs
01-22-2014, 06:44 PM
Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries FAQ and Walkthroughs
What is Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries?
Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries is the second title in the Jewels of Cleopatra franchise, a tile-matching game about archaeologist Dr. Felicity Turnstone as she makes her way through hidden tombs and underground catacombs. It includes 65 levels of puzzles, mini-games and various obstacles. It is available for download on PC, iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch.

Where do I download the game? How much is it?
You can download Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries at iWin for $9.99 USD. A trial version is also available for free.

How do I purchase the game? Do I need to sign up for an account?
Downloading the free trial does not require you to sign up for an account.The full versions of the game can be purchased by clicking ‘Buy Now’ on the game page. Payment will be processed by iWin, thus an iWin account is required.

How do I install the game?
After successful purchase, open the download file to start the installation. If it's your first time to download an iWin game, you will need to install the Game Manager first. The game will be added to the 'My Games' listing and after successful installation, just click on 'Play Now'!

Do I need to be connected to the internet to play?
No, playing this game does not require internet connection.

My game is too slow and always crashes when I’m playing. What do I do?
You can check the system requirements specified on the download page and make sure your computer meets them. We also recommend closing all other programs to prevent your computer from slowing down.

Can I get a refund for the purchased game?
All payments are processed by iWin and will be subject to their refund policies.

How do I uninstall or re-install the game? Will I lose my previous progress?
To uninstall the game, just click on the red 'X" icon beside the game title on your Game Manager. To re-install the game, just visit the game page on the iWin website and click 'Play Free'. Uninstalling and re-installing will not remove your game progress.

iOS: iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch

How do I download and install the game on my iOS device?
You can download the iOS version by visiting the game page using your mobile browser and clicking ‘Play Now’ for the free version or ‘Buy Now’ for the full version. You will be redirected to the iTunes Store.

How can I unlock the full version from the free version?
On the game’s main menu, click on ‘Unlock Now’ to purchase the full version.

I purchased the full version but I am getting an In-App Purchase Error. What do I do?
Make sure that the purchase was successful by checking the confirmation email from Apple and the ‘Unlock Now’ option in the main menu. If there’s no email and the ‘Unlock Now’ option is still available, it was not successful and you have to purchase again. Otherwise, you may contact Apple iTunes Support.

How do I uninstall the game from my iOS device?
You can uninstall the game by holding the game icon for 5 seconds until an ‘X’ appears. Tap on the ‘X’ to delete your game data and select ‘Yes’ to confirm.
Find all posts by this user
01-22-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries FAQ and Walkthroughs
Links to Walkthroughs and Game Reviews
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)