Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Orchard FAQ
02-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Orchard FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions

What is Orchard?
Orchard is a farming game where you harvest crops, construct buildings and manage the land that you inherited from your granduncle Fred. It is available for download on PC.

Where do I download the game? How much is it?
You can download Orchard at Big Fish Games for $6.99 USD. A trial version is also available for free.

How do I purchase the game? Do I need to sign up for an account?
Downloading the free trial does not require you to sign up for an account.The full versions of the game can be purchased by clicking ‘Buy Now’ on the game page. Payment will be processed by Big Fish Games, thus a Big Fish account is required.

How do I install the game?
After successful purchase, open the download file to start the installation. If it's your first time to download a Big Fish game, you will need to install the Game Manager first. The game will be added to your queue and after successful installation, just click on 'Play'!

Do I need to be connected to the internet to play?
No, playing this game does not require internet connection.

My game is too slow and always crashes when I’m playing. What do I do?
You can check the system requirements specified on the download page and make sure your computer meets them. We also recommend closing all other programs to prevent your computer from slowing down.

Can I get a refund for the purchased game?
All payments are processed by Big Fish Games and will be subject to their Refund and Exchange Policy.

How do I uninstall or re-install the game? Will I lose my previous progress?
To uninstall the game, just click on the trash can icon beside the game title on your Game Manager. To re-install the game, just go to the ‘Purchase History' menu on your Game Manager and click on Orchard. Uninstalling and re-installing will not remove your game progress.
Find all posts by this user
02-03-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Orchard FAQ
Links to Walkthroughs and Game Reviews
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)