Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions for BOOMZAP
02-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Questions for BOOMZAP
In the Park Ranger's office, there are 3 banners for 3 mini games with animal footprints. But only one of them contains footprints, the other 2 have beans. The footprints is my favorite mini game in this building. Why does only one of them have footprints?

I have gotten to level 101 and apparently that's the last level because my level up meter reads 99999999999. Will there be any more levesl added to the game in the future? What happens now to the exp points I win in the HOS scenes and mini games? Where do they go?

Why are my messages from other players being cut off? The last few words of almost every message I get are cut off mid sentence. Is this a glitch? How many words can I type before the game starts cutting off my sentence?

What are the titles and artists of the paintings featured in the Art Gallery? I tried looking some of them up online during the long period of inactivity in the game. This is what I came up with so far, could you help me with the rest? I was just curious.

1 "A Day's Outing" Frederico Andreotti (1847-1930)
4 "Cardinal Richelieu" Paul Deloroche 1829
5 "King Louis XIV in Paris" Charles Le Brun c. 1661
10 "The Music Lesson" Sir Frederic Leighton 1877
12 "Napoleon Crossing the Alps" Paul Delaroche 1848
14 "The Chess Players" Cornelius de Man c. 1670
16 "Married Couple in a Garden, Portrait of Isaac Massa and Beatrix Van der Laen" Frans Hals c. 1622

Thanks so much! Love this game!!!! Great job!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
02-18-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Questions for BOOMZAP
Hi @PurpleTiger! Smile

We're sorry about that glitch in the Park Ranger's Office. We'll fix that in the next update, and since you love the footprint games, we'll try to add some more in the future. Big Grin

Currently the maximum level is 101 but we'll see if we can add more soon. Meanwhile, there are 777 maximum characters allowed in messages.

I've asked the help from the team for the titles and artists of the paintings. I'll post here once the list is completed. Big Grin
Like Post
02-18-2014, 06:58 PM
And here are the titles and artist for the paintings!

1 A Day's Outing, Frederico Andreotti
2 A Moor Presenting a Parrot to a Lady, Nicolaes Pieterszoon Berchem
4 Bonaparte Crossing the Alps, Hippolyte Delaroche
5 King Louis XIV in Paris, Charles Le Brun
6 Grandmother's Stories, Josephus Laurentius Dyckmans
7 The Visit, Pierre Paul Alouis Hunin
8 The Music Lesson, Sir Frederic Leighton
9 Napoleon Crossing the Alps, Paul Delaroche
10 The Chess Players Cornelius de Man
11 Married Couple in a Garden, Portrait of Isaac Massa and Beatrix Van der Laen Frans Hals
12 Dentist, Jan Victors
13 The First Thanksgiving at Plymouth, Jennie Augusta Brownscombe
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
SandiUK
02-18-2014, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014 09:36 PM by PurpleTiger.)
(02-18-2014 05:09 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi @PurpleTiger! Smile

We're sorry about that glitch in the Park Ranger's Office. We'll fix that in the next update, and since you love the footprint games, we'll try to add some more in the future. Big Grin

Currently the maximum level is 101 but we'll see if we can add more soon. Meanwhile, there are 777 maximum characters allowed in messages.

I've asked the help from the team for the titles and artists of the paintings. I'll post here once the list is completed. Big Grin

Wow I didnt realize the missing animal footprints was a glitch. Thanks so much for the answers.

(02-18-2014 06:58 PM)Monika Wrote:  And here are the titles and artist for the paintings!

1 A Day's Outing, Frederico Andreotti
2 A Moor Presenting a Parrot to a Lady, Nicolaes Pieterszoon Berchem
4 Bonaparte Crossing the Alps, Hippolyte Delaroche
5 King Louis XIV in Paris, Charles Le Brun
6 Grandmother's Stories, Josephus Laurentius Dyckmans
7 The Visit, Pierre Paul Alouis Hunin
8 The Music Lesson, Sir Frederic Leighton
9 Napoleon Crossing the Alps, Paul Delaroche
10 The Chess Players Cornelius de Man
11 Married Couple in a Garden, Portrait of Isaac Massa and Beatrix Van der Laen Frans Hals
12 Dentist, Jan Victors
13 The First Thanksgiving at Plymouth, Jennie Augusta Brownscombe

Thanks so much for this info.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes PurpleTiger's post:
SandiUK
02-19-2014, 07:02 PM
@PurpleTiger we've added more footprint minigames in the Park Ranger's office. It won't be available yet, but it is included in the next update Big Grin
Like Post
SandiUK
02-24-2014, 02:18 AM
Im sorry, I think I may have asked this before, cant remember. What about the extra collectibles left over from the past holiday events? Do they roll over to next year? Do we get to use them again? I was thinking I had asked someone this before and they said yes. But just want to confirm that. Thanks.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes PurpleTiger's post:
SandiUK
02-24-2014, 01:25 PM
(02-24-2014 02:18 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote:  Im sorry, I think I may have asked this before, cant remember. What about the extra collectibles left over from the past holiday events? Do they roll over to next year? Do we get to use them again? I was thinking I had asked someone this before and they said yes. But just want to confirm that. Thanks.
Hi PurpleTiger, we can't reveal any details yet but the limited edition items from Christmas and Thanksgiving will be available again in the future. Smile
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Monika's post:
sherrie, SandiUK
02-24-2014, 03:34 PM
(02-24-2014 01:25 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi PurpleTiger, we can't reveal any details yet but the limited edition items from Christmas and Thanksgiving will be available again in the future. Smile

That's great news! I got the game late and I was wondering if it was possible to complete the sets I'd missed.

I was also wondering if starting at Christmas has prevented me from unlocking some mini-locations. I noticed that the quests contain the ability to unlock some scenes, I have lots of areas in the scenes still locked and I wondered if it was because I missed the Thanksgiving quests?
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes sherrie's post:
SandiUK
02-24-2014, 03:59 PM
Hi @
(02-24-2014 03:34 PM)sherrie Wrote:  
(02-24-2014 01:25 PM)Monika Wrote:  Hi PurpleTiger, we can't reveal any details yet but the limited edition items from Christmas and Thanksgiving will be available again in the future. Smile

That's great news! I got the game late and I was wondering if it was possible to complete the sets I'd missed.

I was also wondering if starting at Christmas has prevented me from unlocking some mini-locations. I noticed that the quests contain the ability to unlock some scenes, I have lots of areas in the scenes still locked and I wondered if it was because I missed the Thanksgiving quests?
The mini-scenes unlocked through the holiday quests will be accessible again in the future. In a way, the players who played during the holidays were able to get "early access". Smile
Like Post
SandiUK
02-24-2014, 04:06 PM
Thanks, that's great to know, I love the mini-scenes, it makes the search a little more challenging. I'm really keen to be able to unlock them all.
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like sherrie's post:
Monika, SandiUK

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)