Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
February 14 update - Technical Issues
02-14-2014, 02:27 PM
February 14 update - Technical Issues
I currently don't really care about new quests, towns or collectibles since I start from the absolute beginning, but can I be certain that I don't get reset again? For the 4th time. It doesn't say anything about bug fixes and that to me is the only important part.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
02-14-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: UPDATE: Awakening Kingdoms - February 14, 2014
(02-14-2014 02:27 PM)Whommel Wrote:  I currently don't really care about new quests, towns or collectibles since I start from the absolute beginning, but can I be certain that I don't get reset again? For the 4th time. It doesn't say anything about bug fixes and that to me is the only important part.
Hi Whommel, sorry I forgot to mention that the update also contains bug fixes, including those reported to us by players like you. The fix for the reset issue will also be available soon, and I apologize that it took longer than expected.
Like Post
02-15-2014, 04:24 AM
(02-14-2014 06:59 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(02-14-2014 02:27 PM)Whommel Wrote:  I currently don't really care about new quests, towns or collectibles since I start from the absolute beginning, but can I be certain that I don't get reset again? For the 4th time. It doesn't say anything about bug fixes and that to me is the only important part.
Hi Whommel, sorry I forgot to mention that the update also contains bug fixes, including those reported to us by players like you. The fix for the reset issue will also be available soon, and I apologize that it took longer than expected.

Just got reset again so that at least is not fixed. Sad
Looking forward to that fix, no point playing until that bug is gone forever.
Like Post
02-16-2014, 01:41 AM
@Whommel Really sorry about that. Sad We didn't want to roll out anything new that wasn't fully tested. But I promise, the fix is in progress and hopefully we can include it in the update very soon!

@bb-games Thank you so much, hope you enjoy! Big Grin We have lots of plans we'd like to implement, and hope we can include them soon. Smile Thank you again!
Like Post
02-17-2014, 04:56 AM
:@Hi there guys (newbie here) is there any way you guys @ BoomZap can reduce the costs of energy at Awakening Kingdoms?? IT IS VERY frustrating when you get enough bolgins to buy upgrades only to be TOLD that you have spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$£££££££££££££££££££ on ENERGY products (UGH)

Have a great day Heart SandiUK
Like Post
02-17-2014, 09:29 AM
Dear Boomzap, I was so happy to see the new updates with the new area and new collectibles. However, after updating, I have experienced several times when the game freezes and I had to Ctl-Alt-Del to get out of the game. That meant that I lost energy points used to access a particular hidden object scene because it froze in the middle of gameplay. If you have read some comments in Bigfish forums you will notice that the freezing issue has affected many people, not just me. The game has become unstable after this latest update.

It has also come up with a message that we are not connected to the internet, when I am definitely connected. I sincerely hope you can look into these issues and fix the problems asap.

Thank you so much for your time. I do want to say that this game is wondeful as well as beautiful, and hopefully it will be working well again, like before.
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like barre's post:
SandiUK, rsfreitas
02-17-2014, 10:53 AM
Well said and I totally agree, it is very sad indeed BoomZap, because you have the potential of having one of the finest games to hit pc and laptops..(forget Xbox360 or even the Xbox One). Awakening Kingdoms is one of the finest games I have ever seen, but having said that, you have major issues ESPECIALLY the "money" you have to spend on energy and PLEASE, PLEASE lower the amounts, they are WAY too expensive !!!!!!

Like Post
02-17-2014, 02:08 PM
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

@SandiUK: We are working on ways to improve energy in the game. Right now we have keepsakes to reduce the amount of energy used when playing HO scenes. We'll look at more improvements like this in the future.

@barre: Thank you for bringing the freezing issue to our attention. May we know if there are any particular HO scenes or minigames where you experience this? The devs are investigating it now. Information on how to reproduce this bug will be very helpful. Smile As for the connection issue, it sometimes depends on the computer system used or the internet connection speed. Does this happen all the time?
Like Post
02-17-2014, 06:23 PM
Thank you very much for that Monika, but please DO try and help with the energy. it is the one bane in the game. I have spent to date about £25 in real money for Bolgins and crystals. And that is when I have no energy left and I want to carry on playing, if you do get the energy reduced in money or give us a lot longer time to play in the HO (scenes) that will get far more players coming in and enjoying the game.. Keep up the very good work !!

Like Post
02-18-2014, 10:44 AM
(02-17-2014 02:08 PM)Monika Wrote:  Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

@SandiUK: We are working on ways to improve energy in the game. Right now we have keepsakes to reduce the amount of energy used when playing HO scenes. We'll look at more improvements like this in the future.

@barre: Thank you for bringing the freezing issue to our attention. May we know if there are any particular HO scenes or minigames where you experience this? The devs are investigating it now. Information on how to reproduce this bug will be very helpful. Smile As for the connection issue, it sometimes depends on the computer system used or the internet connection speed. Does this happen all the time?

Dear Monika, thank you for your response. The freezing occurs most often in Coral Cove and Dawnshadow Lake. It freezes in the middle of gameplay. Please note that freezing has never occured in this game until the new update with the Skycrystal Atrium and the 2 new hidden object areas. Before that, this game played perfectly for me without any issues.

I hope your devs have gone inito Bigfish forums to read the feedback on the freezing issue because lots of people have complained about it, so it is not a problem with my computer.
Thanks for looking into this.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)