Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries
02-25-2014, 11:18 AM
Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries
I've played the first Jewels of Cleopatra and really enjoyed it. However, this's current Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries is giving me a lot of trouble. I completed every level I could find in the first game. My problem is I just started the Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries, and can't get thru the first level. I can't tell you how many times I've started the first level. Once I get half way thru the level there are no matches available. I don't see any tools like I did in the first game.
I like to just sit down and play match 3 games and what I don't need is a timer. There are so many games out there that give you the opportunity to just play at your speed. I really liked the first game and there were so many tools to use. Unfortunately this Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries game is close to being deleted unless I'm doing something wrong. Has anyone else had a hard time with the lack of available matches on the first level? And is there a way to get rid of the timer? Need help please.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries
(02-25-2014 11:18 AM)Gamesman18 Wrote:  I've played the first Jewels of Cleopatra and really enjoyed it. However, this's current Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries is giving me a lot of trouble. I completed every level I could find in the first game. My problem is I just started the Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries, and can't get thru the first level. I can't tell you how many times I've started the first level. Once I get half way thru the level there are no matches available. I don't see any tools like I did in the first game.
I like to just sit down and play match 3 games and what I don't need is a timer. There are so many games out there that give you the opportunity to just play at your speed. I really liked the first game and there were so many tools to use. Unfortunately this Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries game is close to being deleted unless I'm doing something wrong. Has anyone else had a hard time with the lack of available matches on the first level? And is there a way to get rid of the timer? Need help please.
Hi Gamesman18! May I ask on what platform you are playing this game? Each level is designed to be completed using the given tiles. There is no need to turn every tile into gold since you only need one path to be able to reach the end of the level. You can use the glowing path as a guide to know which tiles you need to match. I hope this helps! Smile
02-26-2014, 07:25 AM
I'm using my iPad to play. I understand the yellow brick road, it's that there (numerous times) is no matches to even get 1 tile after the 1st turn. Like I had mentioned I did play the 1st game so I have an understanding of the tile I just can't believe my luck on the 1st level right after the 1st turn. I keep checking & when the times up I try again & again. Thanks 4 your response.

(02-25-2014 08:33 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(02-25-2014 11:18 AM)Gamesman18 Wrote:  I've played the first Jewels of Cleopatra and really enjoyed it. However, this's current Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries is giving me a lot of trouble. I completed every level I could find in the first game. My problem is I just started the Jewels of Cleopatra 2: Aztec Mysteries, and can't get thru the first level. I can't tell you how many times I've started the first level. Once I get half way thru the level there are no matches available. I don't see any tools like I did in the first game.
Hi Gamesman18! May I ask on what platform you are playing this game? Each level is designed to be completed using the given tiles. There is no need to turn every tile into gold since you only need one path to be able to reach the end of the level. You can use the glowing path as a guide to know which tiles you need to match. I hope this helps! Smile
02-26-2014, 12:29 PM
Hi @Gamesman18, if you need help with a particular level, you can share a screenshot if you'd like. I've also attached my screenshot of Level 1 and hope it helps you. Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-19-2014, 04:46 PM
Hi Gamesman,

Sorry to hear that - but the timer and the 'missing' tools are part of the design of this sequel. Instead of tools / powerups you could store in your inventory, you use the ones available or that get generated in the level.

Are you still having trouble with Level 1?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)