Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
waiting for the new episode of Dana kingstone novel
02-05-2014, 01:18 AM
waiting for the new episode of Dana kingstone novel
Hi Shy
I played all the episodes admire beautiful colors, landscapes, drawings.
I like Dana, as investigator.
Is a mixture of yellow sad romance. I think if were to miss the part of the romanticism does not feel the lack,   for example, if Dana had to deal with a mysterious case, which concerns not two lovers, I think it might be an additional developments in the plot that many more possibilities

I do not know English well, some times mistake
A Dana Knightstone Novel is the favorite game
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
02-05-2014, 02:30 AM
RE: waiting for the new episode of Dana kingstone novel
Hi Yolanded! Big Grin Thank you for playing the Knightstone series. It's different from all our other HOPAs since it's realistic and has a mystery novel theme (and not in the fantasy genre like Awakening). Our intention was to make it thought-provoking and beautiful with a slightly romantic plot.

Just sharing a bit of trivia - before it became "Dana Knightstone" the original title was "Love Stories in Time." Even at present, we still call it LSIT in the studio. But though we continue to include love stories in each game, we'll do our best to develop new plots that all types of players will enjoy.
Like Post
02-05-2014, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 02:53 AM by Yolanded.)
Hi Monika, however it will continue to play with "Dana Knightstone", as you say I like the plot realistic. I think there are too many games fantansy. you give a choice, thanks Smile

Like Post
02-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Hi Yolanded, I happen to be one of the artists working in the Dana Knightstone team, and we're very happy that you've enjoyed the series! We're currently making the sequel, and are hoping to exceed expectations. Thank you for your feedback, and please be patient for the next Knightstone game! : ]
Like Post
02-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Rainbow RE: waiting for the new episode of Dana kingstone novel
thanks to you and the team, I'm sure it will be as good as the others.
greetings to all Big Grin

Like Post
02-06-2014, 04:29 PM
@Yolanded I just realized that the Dana Knightstone game is perfect for you because you live in Europe! Big Grin I hope we did justice to Italy in Death under Tuscan Skies. Smile
Like Post
02-06-2014, 09:02 PM
you have done a nice job the landscape of Tuscany is characterized by cypresses and rolling hills, the city that I preferred is Lucca, but all are worth.
  together with the region of Umbria is one of the most beautiful places in Italy.

it would be nice to see the adventures of Dana also in your area (Singapore, Thailand, Philippines I read from the site boomzap the various locations) in a trip.

Like Post
02-06-2014, 10:34 PM
I'm very glad that you approve! Big Grin We'll see if we can have Dana visit Asia, but the places in Europe are the most romantic countries in my opinion. Smile I'm from the Philippines by the way!

We have already set the location for the next Knightstone game, and we hope you'll find it just as lovely as the previous games.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
Yolanded
03-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Rainbow RE: waiting for the new episode of Dana kingstone novel
I am missing Dana
  are coming out too many fantasy games just look at the site big fish, are beautiful but tired .... but saw the post (in other forums too) I think I'm the only one who thinks so. Smile good Sunday

Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yolanded's post:
Monika
04-14-2014, 09:36 AM
(03-09-2014 09:23 PM)Yolanded Wrote:  I am missing Dana
  are coming out too many fantasy games just look at the site big fish, are beautiful but tired .... but saw the post (in other forums too) I think I'm the only one who thinks so. Smile good Sunday

Smile I am also missing Dana and agree with all your posts. I am eagerly waiting for a new game and I thought the suggestion about an Asian adventure was great. But there are so many beautiful places and Boomzap's artwork is stunning! Don't worry about your english, Yolanded. It is just fine. Good Sunday and Happy Spring to everyone!
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Clarindajane's post:
Monika, Yolanded

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)