Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
waiting for the new episode of Dana kingstone novel
05-24-2015, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2015 04:27 AM by BoomzapFan99.)
RE: waiting for the new episode of Dana kingstone novel
I just finished playing DK 5 on IOS and I have one small issue. The ending cutscene of the main game between Lucian and Alexandra has NO voiced dialogue, while every other cutscene has voiced dialogue. Please fix this issue as soon as possible!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
05-25-2015, 03:49 AM
If Boomzap is done making HOPA's, and from everything I have read, Boomzap IS done making HOPA's, then I implore Boomzap to give the Dana Knightstone series to Eipix to continue development.
Like Post
05-26-2015, 12:12 PM
(05-25-2015 03:49 AM)BoomzapFan99 Wrote:  If Boomzap is done making HOPA's, and from everything I have read, Boomzap IS done making HOPA's, then I implore Boomzap to give the Dana Knightstone series to Eipix to continue development.
I say give it to Elephant Games. They would be able to match the art style and gameplay better.

LuigiFan891
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LuigiFan891's post:
BoomzapFan99, Yolanded
05-26-2015, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2015 02:31 PM by BoomzapFan99.)
I agree. Elephant games would really be able to match the detailed graphics in the DK series and the lush graphics in Emberwing and Botanica and other BZ games. Good point!
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoomzapFan99's post:
Yolanded
06-14-2015, 02:54 AM
Sad Well I guess a 6th Dana Knightstone Novel game will never happen.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoomzapFan99's post:
Yolanded
09-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Hello everyone, I'm sure there would be good elphant game in the style of boomzap.

I do not know English well, some times mistake
A Dana Knightstone Novel is the favorite game
Like Post
09-12-2015, 07:20 PM
I really hope the Dana Knightstone series will continue as it is the only casual adventure game I enjoy playing. There is something truly captivating about the Knightstone series that will be sorely missed.
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)