Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wish List
02-28-2014, 02:32 PM
Wish List
Just a few things that I would like to see Smile

The banner that explains the mini-games is displayed too long. It gets in the way of playing; I'm too impatient to wait for it to disappear. lol

On our resource page that tells how many items of construction material, each mini-game token, etc, I wish it would tell me every butterfly net, binoculars, fishing lures, etc I had for each game. Now I have to go to each game that is not displayed to see how many of each item I have. The construction material is already listed at the top, it doesn't need to be displayed again on the resource page. That would give at least three more spaces for additional mini-game tokens.

On the mini-games, it would be nice to see what level I am on, like the cities do.

Also, like in the cities, is it possible to see what reward is given for each mini-game. I know there are lists in the BFG forum players have made, but to instantly see where, for example, the posh pashmina is would help alot.

Love, love, love the game! Can't wait for all the glitches to be fixed and new content to be revealed. I haven't yet purchased gold or coins. That is only because I would hate to lose something I actually paid my money for on a glitch. Right now I can just tell myself "it's just a game, I haven't lost anything". But I would really like to advance myself further by purchasing gold and coins without fear of losing it on something out of my control.

Can't wait for the next update! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like cjmorgan11's post:
Monika, sherrie, leemans, SandiUK, repelsteeltjuh1
02-28-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Wish List
Good ideas! I agree, I'd also like to see the cups displayed on the outside of mini games, I think someone else also mentioned this too (maybe @PurpleTiger?)
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes sherrie's post:
SandiUK
03-01-2014, 02:52 PM
CJ, you should be able to see all your resources right where the lumber, paint and brick are, just scroll down. Also the mini-games do show what level you are on, you have to be in the mini-game to see it.
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like OddlyEnuh's post:
cjmorgan11, SandiUK
03-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Thumbs Up RE: Wish List
(03-01-2014 02:52 PM)OddlyEnuh Wrote:  CJ, you should be able to see all your resources right where the lumber, paint and brick are, just scroll down. Also the mini-games do show what level you are on, you have to be in the mini-game to see it.

Well what do you know - there are the rest of the resources! Didn't know you could do that! One wish answered Big Grin

But I didn't see what level I am on in the min-games. Not on the page that tells you how many resources you need nor on the game page itself. How am I missing it? Sad
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes cjmorgan11's post:
SandiUK
03-02-2014, 02:34 AM
I agree that it would be nice to see the level I am up to for each mini-game before I go into it, like with the cities. I can't remember them all. You have to play through the whole game before it tells you right at the end. I have been trying to make a note when I get to Master, but it is too complicated to list the progress on every one!
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shewulf's post:
cjmorgan11, SandiUK
03-02-2014, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 10:56 AM by OddlyEnuh.)
(03-01-2014 04:31 PM)cjmorgan11 Wrote:  But I didn't see what level I am on in the min-games. Not on the page that tells you how many resources you need nor on the game page itself. How am I missing it? Sad

You have to go INTO each of the mini-game separately to see what level you are on currently; that is why they would like something on the outside to show the level, something like the cup display that are on the bottom of the map screen with the cities.

Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OddlyEnuh's post:
SandiUK
03-02-2014, 11:41 AM
(03-02-2014 10:49 AM)OddlyEnuh Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 04:31 PM)cjmorgan11 Wrote:  But I didn't see what level I am on in the min-games. Not on the page that tells you how many resources you need nor on the game page itself. How am I missing it? Sad

You have to go INTO each of the mini-game separately to see what level you are on currently; that is why they would like something on the outside to show the level, something like the cup display that are on the bottom of the map screen with the cities.

Ok, bear with me here Undecided The only time I see what level I am on in the mini-game is at the very end of playing the game. I cannot see what level it is before playing the game. Is that how it is for you too?
Like Post
03-03-2014, 02:19 AM
(03-02-2014 11:41 AM)cjmorgan11 Wrote:  

Ok, bear with me here Undecided The only time I see what level I am on in the mini-game is at the very end of playing the game. I cannot see what level it is before playing the game. Is that how it is for you too?
Hear, hear - that is exactly what I said above.
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shewulf's post:
cjmorgan11, SandiUK
03-03-2014, 07:42 AM
(03-03-2014 02:19 AM)Shewulf Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 11:41 AM)cjmorgan11 Wrote:  

Hear, hear - that is exactly what I said above.

Blush sometimes it takes me a while. Thanks for the help! Big Grin
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes cjmorgan11's post:
SandiUK
03-03-2014, 01:51 PM
[/quote]

Yes, I apologized for not stating it more clearly, what I should have said is into and at the end of the mini-game. Seems as though not much thought went in the construction of the mini-games.
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like OddlyEnuh's post:
cjmorgan11, SandiUK

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)