Poll: howmany of you out there want new quests over simple fixes?
This poll is closed.
yes more quests 33.33% 1 33.33%
no want fixes 66.67% 2 66.67%
Total 3 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
more quests please
03-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Heart more quests please
just wondering if you are going to give us any newquests anytime soon or if I have to wait another month and half like i did between 1st download to secound it is quite borring with no new quests or acheivements i've already maxed out on basically everything you have given us sofar in this game
I really love this game and have become highly addicted to it. I love the graphix and the scenes and the fact I can collect things to boost energy coins and more I also like most of the mini building games especially the newest one with fungus tiles that requires more brain power then the others
Yet I am becoming very board with going through maps when there is no quest requiring it or anyway to open new areas
Ok I think I've rambled on enough. So howsbout getting us some new matterial (quests) for the game PLEASE?
Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes unirabbit75's post:
leemans
03-01-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: more quests please
(03-01-2014 12:46 PM)unirabbit75 Wrote:  just wondering if you are going to give us any newquests anytime soon or if I have to wait another month and half like i did between 1st download to secound it is quite borring with no new quests or acheivements i've already maxed out on basically everything you have given us sofar in this game
I really love this game and have become highly addicted to it. I love the graphix and the scenes and the fact I can collect things to boost energy coins and more I also like most of the mini building games especially the newest one with fungus tiles that requires more brain power then the others
Yet I am becoming very board with going through maps when there is no quest requiring it or anyway to open new areas
Ok I think I've rambled on enough. So howsbout getting us some new matterial (quests) for the game PLEASE?
Undecided

I am just playing tot get more resources and money for the next update, every day 1 hour or so, whenever i have some spare time.
Although it would be nice to have a dailyquest like in some other FTP games.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Boutje's post:
leemans
03-01-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: more quests please
Hi there! Yup, new quests will be added in the next update. Big Grin We'll take note of your suggestion for daily quests and hopefully we can have that implemented in the future. Smile
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Monika's post:
bella01, leemans

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)