Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get Picture Puzzlemaster
01-23-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: How to get Picture Puzzlemaster
(01-23-2015 06:29 AM)Ekrator Wrote:  Thank you your answer, I have restarted the game, however I did not receive the achievement again. I have sent you the save files in e-mail. Could you please give me an explanation why I do not receive the achievement? Theoretically I should as I have finished the four Nonograms under five minutes in story mode...

Hi Ekrator, we've received your second set of save files and have sent you reply, though I'm not sure if you received it. May we know if there are other files in the Awakening_SkywardCastleCE folder aside from the ones you sent? Feel free to list them down and email to us. I am sharing these with one of our game designers, who is checking the issue, though so far we are unable to reproduce the problem. Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2015, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2015 09:54 AM by Ekrator.)
(01-23-2015 08:06 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(01-23-2015 06:29 AM)Ekrator Wrote:  Thank you your answer, I have restarted the game, however I did not receive the achievement again. I have sent you the save files in e-mail. Could you please give me an explanation why I do not receive the achievement? Theoretically I should as I have finished the four Nonograms under five minutes in story mode...

Hi Ekrator, we've received your second set of save files and have sent you reply, though I'm not sure if you received it. May we know if there are other files in the Awakening_SkywardCastleCE folder aside from the ones you sent? Feel free to list them down and email to us. I am sharing these with one of our game designers, who is checking the issue, though so far we are unable to reproduce the problem. Thank you!

Hi Monika! Thank you your help. I did not receive the feedback e-mail yet. I do not have any other files in the CE folder. I have played the game also on Relaxed difficulty and I got the achievement on that level. So strangely I do not get the achievement on Dreadmyer level, but I get it on Relaxed level. (I am playing it on Windows 7 system.) I have found on the Big Fish Forum that others have this issue also: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/224875.page

(01-23-2015 08:06 PM)Monika Wrote:  

I have sent a 3rd file which is the state before I have solved the 4th Nonogram. I am curious if you also solve it less than 5 minutes you receive the achiviement or not.
01-27-2015, 03:47 PM
(01-24-2015 09:42 AM)Ekrator Wrote:  Hi Monika! Thank you your help. I did not receive the feedback e-mail yet. I do not have any other files in the CE folder. I have played the game also on Relaxed difficulty and I got the achievement on that level. So strangely I do not get the achievement on Dreadmyer level, but I get it on Relaxed level. (I am playing it on Windows 7 system.) I have found on the Big Fish Forum that others have this issue also: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/224875.page

I have sent a 3rd file which is the state before I have solved the 4th Nonogram. I am curious if you also solve it less than 5 minutes you receive the achiviement or not.

Thank you very much! We received the 3rd set of tiles and shared with the designer for checking.
02-04-2015, 03:38 AM
(01-27-2015 03:47 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(01-24-2015 09:42 AM)Ekrator Wrote:  Hi Monika! Thank you your help. I did not receive the feedback e-mail yet. I do not have any other files in the CE folder. I have played the game also on Relaxed difficulty and I got the achievement on that level. So strangely I do not get the achievement on Dreadmyer level, but I get it on Relaxed level. (I am playing it on Windows 7 system.) I have found on the Big Fish Forum that others have this issue also: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/224875.page

Thank you very much! We received the 3rd set of tiles and shared with the designer for checking.

Finally I see the Picture Puzzlemaster achievement! And I have finally achieved the Empress achievement also! Thank you very much!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ekrator's post:
Monika

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)