Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What a cool game!!! ART(2) HC
03-21-2014, 01:33 AM
Thumbs Up What a cool game!!! ART(2) HC
[i]I finally got this today and it is a very cute game and while I am waiting for my other games to load up with energy, I can play this one, so I now have 3 games on the go!!! Shame I am not getting paid for doing this, it would be quite lucrative ...Tongue I would recommend this to anyone who wants something a little different from ART and/or AK. This one you can actually "buy" your antiques for your store, it is so neat !!!Wink Have fun guys !!!:heart[/align][/font]

Have a great day Heart SandiUK
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SandiUK's post:
Monika
03-21-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: What a cool game!!! ART(2) HC
It's great that you are enjoying it! Have you played Antique Road Trip: USA (the first in the series) as well? Both tell the story of James and Grace Anderson before they became antique experts and found Beechwood Cove. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
SandiUK
03-21-2014, 05:53 PM
(03-21-2014 01:25 PM)Monika Wrote:  It's great that you are enjoying it! Have you played Antique Road Trip: USA (the first in the series) as well? Both tell the story of James and Grace Anderson before they became antique experts and found Beechwood Cove. Big Grin
No I have not seen that one, I would LOVE to play it !!!!!Big Grin

03-21-2014, 07:37 PM
(03-21-2014 05:53 PM)SandiUK Wrote:  
(03-21-2014 01:25 PM)Monika Wrote:  It's great that you are enjoying it! Have you played Antique Road Trip: USA (the first in the series) as well? Both tell the story of James and Grace Anderson before they became antique experts and found Beechwood Cove. Big Grin

Here's the link to the first one: http://www.boomzap.com/pc/antique-road-trip-usa-pc/

I should have recommended this to you first before Homecoming, now you have to play it backwards. :o But no worries, there's no need to play it chronologically to enjoy it Big Grin
03-22-2014, 12:53 AM
(03-21-2014 07:37 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(03-21-2014 05:53 PM)SandiUK Wrote:  

Here's the link to the first one: http://www.boomzap.com/pc/antique-road-trip-usa-pc/

I should have recommended this to you first before Homecoming, now you have to play it backwards. :o But no worries, there's no need to play it chronologically to enjoy it Big Grin
I have bought it now and will be going to play it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It matters not about the chronological data, it is still going to be great fun to play anyway!!! Thanks for that Monika !!!!HeartBig GrinHeart

Monika
03-22-2014, 12:55 AM
You're welcome, @SandiUK! Thank you for downloading! Heart
03-22-2014, 02:02 AM
Monika you are a cool person !!! Ask your boss for a pay raise!!!!

Monika
03-25-2014, 12:32 AM
I have now completed the first ART (a bit quick) considering I paid £7.70 for but never mind.. I suppose..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)