Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 gb internet key - to download games
03-24-2014, 12:35 AM
Question 10 gb internet key - to download games
I would like to take internet key to understand if 10 gb in just a month.
the requirements of the game I have to calculate, RAM: 1024 MB or
Hard Drive: 621 MB. I need to know to figure out how many games can I install in a month.
Blush
thank you

I do not know English well, some times mistake
A Dana Knightstone Novel is the favorite game
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: 10 gb internet key - to download games
Hi @Yolanded, may I know what you mean by internet key and what the 10gb per month pertains to? Smile
03-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Hi Monika,

with a sim card, the type of mobile I can connect to the internet, there are various offers from 7gb, 10 gb to download the data, these deals will last 30 days, whether you use them or not. and the cost ranges from 15 € to 20 € per month

internet key

03-24-2014, 10:59 PM
Thanks for clarifying, @Yolanded! I guess we call it differently here in the Philippines. Tongue

It would be best to check with your internet provider regarding this, but I assume the 10gb per month pertains to the data downloaded to your computer, not limited to games or files but also pages and images that you view on your internet browser. The system requirements (like the RAM: 1024 MB you mentioned) are the minimum specifications for your computer to be able to play the game smoothly. The 600+ MB is the total size of the game, which you can see in your Game Manager. If you are computing how many games you can download per month, you should also take into account other activities that you do on the internet. Our F2P games also have online features, like messaging, friends and auction.

I do apologize that I'm not the best person to answer this, but I hope I was able to help. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
Yolanded
03-25-2014, 01:56 AM
is a great help, thank you. Big Grin

I asked here in the forum because I do not know others who play this kind of games. you did well to talk about f2p I had forgotten, in fact I play a lot with your Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin 'is the only one that relaxes me. well now I can better evaluate the offers, I ask the sellers do not trust much Huh

03-25-2014, 01:16 PM
I found this online, not sure if multiplying it by 10 would be accurate but I hope it would be useful to you as well.

"1GB (or 1024MB) of data lets you send or receive about 1,000 emails and browse the Internet for about 20 hours every month."

Perhaps you can try for a month and see if it's enough? Good luck dealing with the sales people! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
Yolanded
03-26-2014, 08:51 AM
try 'with an offer next month when the current contract expires. if it is positive it will write 'forum.

thanks again

04-30-2014, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 06:57 AM by Yolanded.)
(03-26-2014 08:51 AM)Yolanded Wrote:  try 'with an offer next month when the current contract expires. if it is positive it will write 'forum.

thanks again

after 1 month I realized that I should not use internet key, I have monitored how many gb per day use, using an application that I found them on the Internet 10 gb use less than 1 month, why, I do not have the TV and watch a lot of video as well as online games and downloads. I continue to use optical fiber. if anyone knows of better innovative cheaply we reveal the big secret Cool

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)