Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP!
03-25-2014, 03:18 AM
HELP!
I am hoping someone can help me. I purchased this game at Bigfish games and seem to have a problem. When I get to the portion of the game that has the pop up story book that's on the pedestal the game freezes. My moon,trolls and eagles disappear and nothing.....

I have uninstalled and re installed this game the the problem still exists. I know there are others that have had the same problem, and BigFish has done nothing to fix this. Any Advise?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
04-20-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: HELP!
Hi guys! It's been awhile. Things were up and down and I didn't get much gaming done. Dad passed away and stuff just took a back seat. Anyhow, I'm back doing competitive gaming now, and one of the games in this monthly round is Emberwing.

Wow! What a piece of work this one is. Praises to the devs...I could see all the love and hours that went into it. I played it in Mercenary mode (and I didn't use Strategy Guide) and things went well. Except I didn't get one achievement. So, I played it again, with another profile, ignoring everything else, just paying attention to this one thing...and I still got the same result. So, I created another profile and played in the easiest mode, and looked at the Strategy Guide while I played, and found it totally useless in this instance (and truth be told, it's not a great job on the SG...bad fishie!)

Anyhow, the achievement that is problematic is the Loremaster. I have read everything piece of paper in the game, looked at every book, anything that could be touched, every plaque, anything with lettering....I still get the same result every time...9 out of 10. What is the secret here that I am missing...I'm perplexed because it's not like me to miss anything, let alone 3 times.

Need answer rapidly, please, because I'm gonna have to play the game....AGAIN! Smile
Like Post
04-20-2015, 06:52 PM
(04-20-2015 02:46 PM)Hespera Wrote:  Hi guys! It's been awhile. Things were up and down and I didn't get much gaming done. Dad passed away and stuff just took a back seat. Anyhow, I'm back doing competitive gaming now, and one of the games in this monthly round is Emberwing.

Wow! What a piece of work this one is. Praises to the devs...I could see all the love and hours that went into it. I played it in Mercenary mode (and I didn't use Strategy Guide) and things went well. Except I didn't get one achievement. So, I played it again, with another profile, ignoring everything else, just paying attention to this one thing...and I still got the same result. So, I created another profile and played in the easiest mode, and looked at the Strategy Guide while I played, and found it totally useless in this instance (and truth be told, it's not a great job on the SG...bad fishie!)

Anyhow, the achievement that is problematic is the Loremaster. I have read everything piece of paper in the game, looked at every book, anything that could be touched, every plaque, anything with lettering....I still get the same result every time...9 out of 10. What is the secret here that I am missing...I'm perplexed because it's not like me to miss anything, let alone 3 times.

Need answer rapidly, please, because I'm gonna have to play the game....AGAIN! Smile

Hi hespera! I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. Hope you and your family are doing okay.
Anyway, I'll PM you a list of the story bits you need to see in order to complete the achievement. Thank you for playing!
Like Post
04-21-2015, 01:00 AM
(04-20-2015 06:52 PM)Monika Wrote:  
(04-20-2015 02:46 PM)Hespera Wrote:  Hi guys! It's been awhile. Things were up and down and I didn't get much gaming done. Dad passed away and stuff just took a back seat. Anyhow, I'm back doing competitive gaming now, and one of the games in this monthly round is Emberwing.

Hi hespera! I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. Hope you and your family are doing okay.
Anyway, I'll PM you a list of the story bits you need to see in order to complete the achievement. Thank you for playing!

Thanks so much for the quick response, Monika! Like I said, the game is amazing and so immersive - so much love in it. But that one thing was just stumping me! I'l gonna play it again right now and see how I do!
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hespera's post:
Monika
04-21-2015, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 06:35 PM by Hespera.)
(04-21-2015 01:00 AM)Hespera Wrote:  
(04-20-2015 06:52 PM)Monika Wrote:  

Anyhow, the achievement that is problematic is the Loremaster. I have read every piece of paper in the game, looked at every book, anything that could be touched, every plaque, anything with lettering....I still get the same result every time...9 out of 10. What is the secret here that I am missing...I'm perplexed because it's not like me to miss anything, let alone 3 times.

Thanks so much for the quick response, Monika! Like I said, the game is amazing and so immersive - so much love in it. But that one thing was just stumping me! I'm gonna play it again right now and see how I do!

All done and things worked out! It was the very first Lore bit causing the problem - I was only picking up the sketch and NOT touching the picture (or it doesn't count that as touching the picture).
You are so awesome, Monika and BoomZap. Sent PM with some info! Heart
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hespera's post:
Monika

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)