Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game repeatedly resets me to level 1 [RESET ISSUE FIXED: see page 4]
04-14-2014, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2014 08:11 PM by Monika.)
Game repeatedly resets me to level 1 [RESET ISSUE FIXED: see page 4]
I installed the March 27 update and the game has reset me to level 1 and the beginning of the game every time I've tried to play since them. I'll play for a bit getting to level 5 and every time I exit the game after that I'm back at level 1 when I log back in again. This is the second time the game has done this to me. It happened back before the LAST update too and I had just gotten back to around level 35.

I submitted a tech request at Big Fish and they said there was nothing they could do but forward the issue to BoomZap, so they gave me a free game coupon even though it's not their issue.

The Tech Issue thread on the BFG forum is FULL of people who have the same issue for MONTHS with no response from anyone. This is REALLY frustrating. I like this game a lot but am tired of wasting time and crystals if I'm just going to be sent back to the beginning all the time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ranidae's post:
SandiUK, maymayof4
04-14-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Game repeatedly resets me to level 1
Hi @Ranidae! We sincerely apologize about the game reset. Sad May I know if you were also able to register your profile in the Manage Account window in the Settings menu? If yes, what happens when you login?

Can you also PM us your username, player code or email address so we can access your game data and check what went wrong?

Unfortunately we are unable to directly respond to users who are posting on the BFG forum so we thank you for getting in touch with us. Getting the information straight from the players is really is helpful in fixing issues like this. Thank you!
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
SandiUK
04-15-2014, 12:27 PM
Thanks, I was able to register my profile but when I try to log in it tells me that I already am and I still get the resets. I've sent you my e-mail in a PM.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ranidae's post:
SandiUK
04-17-2014, 01:16 AM
Hugs for Ranidae {{{{Ranidae}}}}

Have a great day Heart SandiUK
Like Post
04-20-2014, 05:32 PM
I am having this problem as well, although it is a new issue for me. I was up to like level 30 or so, headed nicely and quite upset that I suddenly got reset. And I still have all my friends and collectables, like a new game plus, except I so didn't want to start over. >_<

Lovies,
Selenity Jade Heart
Coffee Addict
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post
04-21-2014, 10:34 AM
OHH! I figured out WHY it does this... And why it probably reset more than once for others. I just ran a bunch of scans and cleaners on my computer to get rid of temp files and history and such, and Awakening Kingdoms and Farm Up BOTH reset. I just found out Farm Up did too. Soooo, it's probably a cleaner for Ranidae... though I don't know if you guys can protect these files from the spyware or Ccleaner, whichever one did it....

Lovies,
Selenity Jade Heart
Coffee Addict
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes selenityjade's post:
SandiUK
04-21-2014, 01:46 PM
(04-21-2014 10:34 AM)selenityjade Wrote:  OHH! I figured out WHY it does this... And why it probably reset more than once for others. I just ran a bunch of scans and cleaners on my computer to get rid of temp files and history and such, and Awakening Kingdoms and Farm Up BOTH reset. I just found out Farm Up did too. Soooo, it's probably a cleaner for Ranidae... though I don't know if you guys can protect these files from the spyware or Ccleaner, whichever one did it....

Hi selenityjade! We're so sorry to hear about the reset for both games. Sad We'll verify if the cleaner programs may have caused these issues. We also recommend getting in touch with BFG Tech Support because another non-Boomzap game is affected. Perhaps they are able to add more info on this too. Meanwhile, we'll continue to investigate and see if we can prevent this from happening again in the future. Thank you! Smile
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Monika's post:
selenityjade, SandiUK
04-27-2014, 05:34 AM
So, I apparently lied.... on accident of course, my game just reset again and I did NOT run any scans this time. *sigh* VERY upsetting! Though Farm Up is unaffected so far this time. I did send in I think is my third ticket to BFG (LOL like seriously between the weird auction house issue, and the fact I can't use their forums, and now this I have 3 tickets, poor guys!), so hopefully it'll get resolved, because I do NOT like starting over (especially when I didn't choose it and I was level 35+ the first time and 20ish the second time). *big sigh*

Lovies,
Selenity Jade Heart
Coffee Addict
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like selenityjade's post:
SandiUK, SpiritHunter
04-27-2014, 06:44 AM
Also.... THIS time it reset me without my collection items (last time I still had them).... sooo seriously frustrating. Undecided

Lovies,
Selenity Jade Heart
Coffee Addict
Like Post
04-27-2014, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014 11:32 AM by selenityjade.)
(04-27-2014 06:44 AM)selenityjade Wrote:  Also.... THIS time it reset me without my collection items (last time I still had them).... sooo seriously frustrating. Undecided

ACK! IT DID IT AGAIN! Twice in ONE day! >_< Why oh why.... Sad Monika do you have any idea WHY it's doing that? i mean I love the game but I just got to level 9 again and boom, reset. >_< I can't play the game this way.

Edit: I'm uninstalling and reinstalling right now, then I'll go play the game for a bit and see if it does it again.... *BIG sigh*

Lovies,
Selenity Jade Heart
Coffee Addict
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)