Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quest Ideas
04-21-2014, 01:52 AM
Quest Ideas
I really enjoy quests that relate to each other and build toward a goal -- Valentines Day did that very well. I've also enjoyed it when quests perpetuate a story with the characters -- it gives more of a purpose to them.

I'm hoping ChestnutHeights comes over here & posts a terrific idea from the BF forums Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
04-21-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: Quest Ideas
Reviews of Spring Time Event, a thread on BF forum
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/278305.page (if the link is not to be here please remove I will understand completely, thanks)

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 20, 14 6:59 AM

On the behalf of Chestnut:
ChestnutHeights Wrote:All in all, I really enjoyed this event. I was able to accumulate a lot of gold, keepsakes, coins, and food. This will keep me going for a good while. And I must admit, I do like the arcade (for me it paid out well).

However, I am getting tired of the events (Valentines' & Spring) where the main goal is to search for collectibles to turn in for gold.

I'm not saying to get rid of collectibles for gold all together, just add something more.

I'd love to see the next event be where you have to search all the scenes for pieces of a puzzle to turn into a plane ticket. Then be able to take the plane and fly to new areas of the map.

I guess more of an adventure. Quests that are multiple steps. And more than just 2 quests a day.

I like this game a lot. I like how when you are quested to get items they make them easy enough to get. (another boomzap game-- Awakenings, their items are so randomly released it makes it a chore to retrieve, sometime you have to play a scene 15 times or more to get an item to drop.)

There's a lot of pluses to this game overall. Just, want to see them mix it up a bit.

It's hard to wait..wait.. get an event (that only 1-2 quests per day).. to wait again for another event that won't be released for another month.

And then have the event be the same thing just with a different theme.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OddlyEnuh's post:
Monika
04-21-2014, 03:15 AM
I know already that I will lose this and it is very sad as I actually spent (real) money to get the 68 crystals to buy the last quests items. In this instance I agree with both Oddly and ChestnutHeights... It is sad, as this game is FANTASTIC and it is the most played game I would suggest all over the globe.

Have a great day Heart SandiUK
Like Post
04-21-2014, 01:36 PM
Hi guys! Thank you for your reviews of the Spring event. Please send our thanks and regards to ChestnutHeights as well. Big Grin Unfortunately, we're unable to reply to her directly on the BFG forum. Sad

We're happy to know what you'd like more of in quests and future events. We'll also improve on the parts you have not enjoyed so much. Thank you for the feedback! So far I'm unable to reveal what's in store for the next updates, but we have already planned something similar to one of your requests. Wink

Thank you again and enjoy playing! Heart
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Monika's post:
SandiUK
04-21-2014, 03:28 PM
I loved this event. I liked that I didnt feel pressured, just relaxed, took my time, and enjoyed collecting. Im also enjoying the new arcade, although I feel like we havent seen it all, and Im anxious to see more in the future. One thing in the arcade I'd like to see changed is this. When Im playing the gold slot machine and I win coins, I cant see how many coins Ive won. I would like to be able to view my accounts up top so when I win coins, I can see exactly how many Ive won, or at least Id like to be told how many Ive won. Same thing with the coin slots. If I win gold bars, Id like to know how many Ive won, without exiting the building. Other than that, Thank you for another great event. Im very anxious to see what happens next.
Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like PurpleTiger's post:
Monika, SandiUK, Shewulf
04-22-2014, 03:30 PM
PurpleTiger, every time you win coins or gold or even the collectibles, they sit for about 5 seconds on the screen. When they dash off to your collection, a very light, white "+1" or "+3" or "+5" or "+1000" will appear and fade away in about a second. That's how I always check on what exactly I won. There isn't anything following the keepsakes, but the coins, gold, resources and collectibles for sure. If you wave your cursor over the item while it is "floating", that number will show up. It is very faint, but it is there.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mrssfox's post:
SandiUK
04-22-2014, 04:51 PM
(04-22-2014 03:30 PM)Mrssfox Wrote:  PurpleTiger, every time you win coins or gold or even the collectibles, they sit for about 5 seconds on the screen. When they dash off to your collection, a very light, white "+1" or "+3" or "+5" or "+1000" will appear and fade away in about a second. That's how I always check on what exactly I won. There isn't anything following the keepsakes, but the coins, gold, resources and collectibles for sure. If you wave your cursor over the item while it is "floating", that number will show up. It is very faint, but it is there.

Ok, I see what you mean, its there, its just so faint I cant read it. Boomzap, can we please get this changed so we can see what we've won? Thanks!
Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like PurpleTiger's post:
SandiUK, Mrssfox
04-22-2014, 06:29 PM
(04-22-2014 04:51 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote:  
(04-22-2014 03:30 PM)Mrssfox Wrote:  PurpleTiger, every time you win coins or gold or even the collectibles, they sit for about 5 seconds on the screen. When they dash off to your collection, a very light, white "+1" or "+3" or "+5" or "+1000" will appear and fade away in about a second. That's how I always check on what exactly I won. There isn't anything following the keepsakes, but the coins, gold, resources and collectibles for sure. If you wave your cursor over the item while it is "floating", that number will show up. It is very faint, but it is there.

Ok, I see what you mean, its there, its just so faint I cant read it. Boomzap, can we please get this changed so we can see what we've won? Thanks!

We're very sorry about that! Sure, we can fix that. I can't commit when but it'll be in our list of things to do. Big Grin
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)