Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Update
02-09-2014, 09:40 PM
New Update
BOOMZAP you guys have completely outdone yourselves on this one! WOW! I love, Love, LOVE all this new content. Thank you soooo much for this. It the best update yet.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like PurpleTiger's post:
Monika, cjmorgan11, SandiUK, Mrssfox
02-10-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: New Update
(02-09-2014 09:40 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote:  BOOMZAP you guys have completely outdone yourselves on this one! WOW! I love, Love, LOVE all this new content. Thank you soooo much for this. It the best update yet.
Thank you so much! Everyone worked hard on this and we hope the long wait was worth it. Big Grin Feel free to post if you need help with anything. Smile
Like Post
02-10-2014, 08:41 AM
(02-10-2014 01:09 AM)Monika Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 09:40 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote:  BOOMZAP you guys have completely outdone yourselves on this one! WOW! I love, Love, LOVE all this new content. Thank you soooo much for this. It the best update yet.
Thank you so much! Everyone worked hard on this and we hope the long wait was worth it. Big Grin Feel free to post if you need help with anything. Smile

This was a really great update! There are so many things I love about it. But there are still a couple of issues that really need to be addressed. Thank you so much for all your hard work. It had paid off this time. So please take this as a critique and not a complaint....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fix the problem with the disappearing rewards from mini games. This update did NOT fix this. Its still happening. There is nothing worse than to work hard to get a reward that you need and then it finally pops up and then disappears. PLEASE fix this! This is really, REALLY annoying!

Also, I like the idea of the bundles but they are way over priced. You can buy all the items in the bundle individually and its cheaper that way. The point of a bundle package should be if you buy the bundle, you get the individual items cheaper. That's not happening.

Also, i have question about the new mini game in Bennetts Photo. Ive played it multiple times but no reward pops up, just coins/exp. Is there supposed to be a reward in it? Or is it just supposed to give out coins/exp?

Again, thank you very much for the hard work you guys put in this. It shows. I absolutely love the new cities and mini scenes, and the achievements seems to be working now, and thanks for finally giving us our gold. I cant wait to see what's next. Oh, and thanks for finally getting rid of the Christmas music. You guys ROCK!!!!
Like Post
02-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Thanks for your comments @PurpleTiger Smile

Regarding the disappearing rewards - we're so sorry it's taking long to investigate it because of the uniqueness of the bug. We really try to be conservative during the last few days of the release, because fixing something might produce more bugs.

I would have to check back with the game designer on the bundles and the photography mini-game. I'll update you soon! Smile

You're welcome and thank you again! Big Grin
Like Post
02-11-2014, 02:41 AM
I too, think you have outdone yourselves with this new update. It is faboo!

A couple of questions though - I didn't start playing this game until right before Christmas, so I was unable to get any of the Thanksgiving or Christmas collections. The collections are still showing up under bonus collections, so will these be available next year? The same with the Thanksgiving and Christmas 2013 quests. They still show up on the Achievement list even though they are no longer available. It isn't a problem, but just want to know.

Also, for those of us who started playing later than some other players, receiving lots of items when you play a scene or mini-game was great! I was so sad when that went away. I'm patiently trying to get enough resources to build up my town and play the mini-games and will continue to do so. It was just nice when you could get enough resources to fix up a building quickly or play a mini-game other than the first couple in each location.

Thanks for all you have given us with this game. It is really wonderful for those of us who really like straight hidden object games. Big Grin
Like Post
02-11-2014, 02:38 PM
@Nana Loona Hi there! I've shared your message with the team and they want to say thank you! Big Grin The limited edition items from Christmas and Thanksgiving will be available again in the future, but we can't reveal any details yet. Wink Hope you'll be able to catch up soon!

@PurpleTiger Sorry for the late update on the bundles. We decided to add them into the game for our players to be able to buy the items at discounted prices. The bundles are more affordable compared to buying the items individually and in different currencies - gold bars and coins. Hope this clarifies it! Smile
Like Post
02-17-2014, 07:51 PM
Something I would like to see in a future update would be to show trophy status on the front page of the mini games like you do with Awakening Kingdoms. That way I know which mini games I need to work on to complete the trophies.

I'm having a blast with the Valentine quests! Thank you so much for the hard work you have put into this game. Big Grin

Nana Loona
Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Nana Loona's post:
Monika, sherrie, cjmorgan11, Clariz
02-24-2014, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the update, I love it! I was late updating because I've been offline, but I've caught up on the quests already, which I am loving! I was a little disappointed at first when I loaded it because the Christmas wreaths were still on the doors and I still can't move them, but when I decorated with the valentine d├ęcor the wreaths bows actually look great with them. I'm glad we still have the snow (hope it's gone for summer though!) and I can now use my sound, (the music's great and I missed it but I'd had enough of the Christmas tunes) I'm thrilled that I can now finally upgrade the wharf. I love the new scenes too, my favourite is the restaurant, something about it just reminds me of Awakening Kingdoms and the underwater scene on the boat is beautiful. I love that you've gave us a peek of what's to come and I'm looking forward to the arcade.

I'm also interested in the new tabs on the message screen, they don't seem to be working yet, but they'll be really good when they come into play. I'd love a delete all messages button that works with the filters, I don't usually read all my messages for auction items, and I thought of suggesting a delete all button, but then I thought it wouldn't work because I'd miss friend invites/messages - but now we have filters that would be great, I could delete all my auction notifications and still read my friends messages, so could you please consider a delete all messages button?

I'm not sure if you're aware, but the photography puzzles are kicking out 2 item rewards each time, I noticed I got 2 collectors charms (twice) and 2 of something else (I don't remember what). I'm not complaining, it's great! but I'm just letting you know in case it's a glitch.

Thanks again for this wonderful update and I can't wait for the next.
Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes sherrie's post:
Monika
02-24-2014, 09:46 PM
@sherrie: Thank you very much too! We intend to match the themes and decors within the game to the actual seasons. So once Winter is out, we'd have a new look for Beechwood Cove too. But I admit, we weren't able to remove the Christmas music and wreaths on time. :o Our artists will be very happy though that you love the new scenes. We're also excited for the arcade!

Thank you too for your suggestion about the Messaging screen. We'll also double check the rewards for the minigames.

Hope you continue to enjoy playing! Big Grin
Like Post
03-14-2014, 03:07 AM
I saw on BZ fb page there will be an update this week.Today is my B-day! Sure would be nice to have the update today! Or at least some extra resources would be great! Big Grin
Like Post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)