Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Support for Unfitters
02-10-2014, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 02:57 PM by dianna.)
RE: Support for Unfitters
Hello Monika! I've seen you on other forums although I'm more of a lurker most places. It's nice to have a new home here. Heart
Since you asked, one suggestion I have is to have tabs to link to the Home page. As I think of more, I'll let you know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2014, 03:11 PM
@Beta Tester Lynne8179 nice seeing you here. I do hope we to see you more after you're done moving! And @Pertigal, I wish your husband well. Smile

@dianna I think I've seen you too on another forum but I wasn't sure if you were the same Dianna. Big Grin Again, welcome! Heart

By home page, do you mean the Main Forum page or the Boomzap.com page?

There's are links to the Main Forum page at the top of the screen: 1) the Boomzap logo, 2) "Boomzap User Forums" below User CP - Alerts in the menu bar. The Boomzap.com link is a bit tiny, located at the lower left corner of the page. Smile
02-10-2014, 08:11 PM
morning one and all......got here!!!!!!!!

now where is my Donald duck poster? and my ciggies and my vodka?
[-] The following 1 user Likes haggishead's post:
SandiUK
02-11-2014, 05:24 AM
Haggis - Glad to see you made it here & are busy getting nicely settled!

monika - Leave it to me to overlook the obvious. lol

I'll be back later - just popped by between laundry loads. Hugs to all!
02-11-2014, 06:36 AM
Haggis....watch it !!!....or I'll give you a negative rating....Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes SandraSwede's post:
SandiUK
02-11-2014, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 08:37 AM by Pertigal.)
Thanks for dropping by Monika! Hope you'll continue to do so.

DH is fast asleep, poor guy. He's really knocked out. Got some good news today. A bill my insurance rejected on appeal has been reconsidered and they are paying it! Woohoo! It's not one of the really big hospital bills but every bit helps.

After my wild rampage, I am slowly adding some healthier things back into my diet: oatmeal, grapefruit, plain chicken.....hey, a girl can't live on junk alone....but it was fun trying. I'm not ready to give up my spicy nacho Doritos....my favorite thing to eat while gaming.

Still getting used to the site...missed a few posts! Happy to see you here Haggis! Wouldn't be the same without you of course. *drops off ciggies, vodka, lemons, ice and a chilled glass*
02-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Good news on the appeal! We all need to have at least one vice. Wink Doritos can't be the worst one you could have.

Where is everyone else? Surely they haven't got lost! Huh
02-12-2014, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 01:46 AM by Baron of Braganza.)
I got to be honest here...I just read this thread and came away feeling like I missed a memo somewhere. Is this a "new" thread coming off of an old thread on a different board? xD
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Baron of Braganza's post:
dianna
02-12-2014, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 03:56 AM by dianna.)
Hello Baron! Yes, this thread did originate elsewhere but anyone is welcome. If you read the first post, it will explain things a bit. Join us any time you like!

I'm sitting here (waiting for a load of laundry again) wondering if the weather 'guessers' will get it right again this time. We are supposed to get snow & ice over the next couple of days starting tonight but the temperatures aren't supposed to be as cold. Maybe my granddaughter will get to play in it for longer than 5 minutes this time without risking frostbite.
02-12-2014, 11:39 AM
(02-12-2014 03:46 AM)dianna Wrote:  Hello Baron! Yes, this thread did originate elsewhere but anyone is welcome. If you read the first post, it will explain things a bit. Join us any time you like!

I'm sitting here (waiting for a load of laundry again) wondering if the weather 'guessers' will get it right again this time. We are supposed to get snow & ice over the next couple of days starting tonight but the temperatures aren't supposed to be as cold. Maybe my granddaughter will get to play in it for longer than 5 minutes this time without risking frostbite.

Hello Baron! Yes, you are very welcome here. I read with interest your posts on "the next big game" as I am a Boomzap fan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pertigal's post:
dianna

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)