Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Support for Unfitters
02-13-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Support for Unfitters
Pert I will email you to stay in touch, this place is uncomfortable and I post too many places already. I just don't have the time,very sorry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2014, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 10:59 PM by Pertigal.)
Sorry to hear that Lynne. I know you're popular in a lot of places. I think everyone should be where they're happy.

The snowcopalypse has begun here! I'll be working from home for sure. Hope everybody is somewhere cozy.
02-13-2014, 11:24 PM
well I'll probably get lost with all these forums but I'll do my best to navigate.

weather is quite good here....bit sunny but windy.

well I don't know if I've done the right thing but have got DH laptop. now he's never used a computer before so my patience with him will be sorely tried. if I'm missing for a few days you'll know I've packed up and left home!!!!!!!! anything to get a bit of peace.

hope everyone is ok.
[-] The following 2 users Like haggishead's post:
Pertigal, dianna
02-14-2014, 03:05 AM
(02-13-2014 11:24 PM)haggishead Wrote:  well I'll probably get lost with all these forums but I'll do my best to navigate.

weather is quite good here....bit sunny but windy.

well I don't know if I've done the right thing but have got DH laptop. now he's never used a computer before so my patience with him will be sorely tried. if I'm missing for a few days you'll know I've packed up and left home!!!!!!!! anything to get a bit of peace.

hope everyone is ok.

I expect to hear some good stories about this! Teaching my hubby to use the computer has been interesting to say the least. Just make sure you have a good antivirus!

Has anyone tried the sequel to Bluebeard's Castle? The original was a good game, IMO. I'm off to help him shovel us out!
02-14-2014, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 03:05 PM by dianna.)
We got about 8" or more of snow. DGD has been sledding & throwing snowballs. Of course, we haven't ventured out on the roads.

Pert - That one is on my 'To-Do' list. I'll let you know when I get a chance at the computer. With DGD here, I have to take a number. lol

Haggis - It used to be that DH showed me how to do things on the computer. Since he retired, I've had to remind him how to do things. I wish you luck!
02-14-2014, 10:47 PM
Wishing everyone a very happy Valentine's Day. I have been giving DH little gifts all week. Odds of him remembering to do anything are still 10:1.

Working from home again today. We dug out the driveway three times; each time they plowed it in. It's too much for me to do alone and DH had to get up at 3 to get the gym open at 5 including digging out his side of the driveway and street. Mine will have to wait.
02-15-2014, 12:19 AM
You guys had lots of snow too? What was it--Winter Storm Pax? And speaking of Pax, I had no idea that they named winter storms. Here I am thinking that that was only done for hurricanes and tropical storms.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-15-2014, 12:53 PM
This is the first year that I've ever heard of winter storms being named. Were they keeping this a secret? lol All that snow we got was nearly all gone by the time the sun went down today. DGD got to sled ride a couple of times & built a snowman with Grandpa. The funniest thing was that Buddy decided that he wanted to go along for the sled ride & really must have liked it because he hopped back on again! We are supposed to get more snow this weekend during the overnight hours but is supposed to be warm enough during the day that it won't last.

Baron - Where are you located if you don't mind telling? I'm in Northeast Tennessee (USA).
02-15-2014, 01:38 PM
Naming the storms is a new thing but they are having such a tremendous impact, much like hurricanes, so I think it's appropriate. We had six to ten inches and we're getting more tonight! Pretty tired of shovelling, that's for sure. I'm in New Jersey.

Buddy has obviously been watching the Olympics! I hope you've got a camcorder....that's something to catch on video. Our three puppies have a date with the vet March 6th, poor little things.
02-15-2014, 02:13 PM
We got about as much snow as you did & are supposed to get more tonight!

I wish that I had a camcorder at times like that. Of course, the camera wasn't even handy at the time. I'm sure that your guys will get along fine. They always put those stupid cones on them to try to prevent them from messing with the stitches but both Sasha & Buddy did fine without it. They actually couldn't eat or potty with it on. So we had to remove it & were very vigilant watching them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)